- Analytic Number Theory
- Multiplicative Number Theory
- Diophantine Equations
- Abstract Algebra
2017 — 2019 (Expected)
M.Sc. in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
2012 — 2017
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering (Control), School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran.
2008 — 2012
High School Diploma and Pre-University Course, Mathematics and Physics, High School for Exceptional Students (NODET), Arak, Iran.
|Reading: 30||Listening: 30||Speaking: 24||Writing: 29|
|Verbal Reasoning: 149||Quantitative Reasoning: 163||Analytical Writing: 4|
Honors and Awards
- Ranked 197 among 103,256 (top 0.7%) in Iranian University Entrance Exam (Konkoor) in math and engineering sciences
- Ranked 164 among 35,938 (top 0.4%) in Iranian University Entrance Exam (Konkoor) in foreign languages
- Global moderator of Art of Problem Solving forums (2010 – 2014) and a chief moderator of the mathematical olympiad community (2010 – now)
- Accepted in NODET middle school and high school for exceptional talents
- Invited to Teach Number Theory at Summer Olympiad Camp, NurOrda Educational Complex, Astana, Kazakhstan (Summer 2016)
- Invited to Teach Number Theory at Summer Olympiad Camp, Kazakh-Turkish High School, Almaty, Kazakhstan (Summer 2015)
- Teaching Assistant for the Linear Algebra Course, University of Tehran, Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering (Spring 2015)
- Teaching Mathematics as a Private Tutor (2012-2015)